music


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Life

This week has been a bit difficult trying to sort through all of the mishaps in life.
My dad and brother could have been seriously injured or more this past weekend while they were in a wreck. Luckily, they are breathing and walking and still function. I would say back to normal but the only normal one in the group I would say is my brother lol. He is an eagle surrounded by turkeys.
Then one of my brother in law's was in a motorcycle accident and gave us another scare-luckily he is alive too. His leg may not feel so great after the little adventure but it's still attached.

Its just a small reminder of how quick life and plans can change. We really should just go to bed every night being thankful that we are alive and those that we love will see another day. It may be a painful day but at least our hearts are still beating and we can still feel the sun and fresh breeze on our skin.

Think about it people AND BUCKLE UP ALWAYS!

No comments: