music


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Once agian we are shown how sweet and precious life really is.
We lost a cousin this week in a car accident and I am still asking myself how does this happen. I am wondering why it is important to only get the entire family together for a funeral or a wedding but NO ONE comes to family reunions. Why is it we can talk to each other like we really care only at funerals and not everytime we talk.

Family is something that can be taken away almost in a blink of an eye. We all should become better about keeping in touch and just calling to say I love you instead of waiting a year and saying 'oh thought I would call because cousin jim died."

just a thought to ponder.

Think about it!
Amber

1 comment:

The Boyd Gang said...

Cherish your family every day...God has blessed you so richly with people who love and care for you and that need you to love and care for them. It was great to see you and Brian. I can't wait to see the kids at camp. I will add you link to my blogspot.