music


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Laugh out loud

This school year has been interesting but soo glad that is over. Today was a good day for Kat.
She was given the best, most contagious laugh award. I know that it isnt like the "A" honor roll award but this is much better to me-I now know that others are affected by her incredible and hilarious laugh and smile.
If you ever get to hear it-cherish it as I do I hope you will anyway.
She also did get the A&B Honor roll, and a reading award. I am soo proud of all that she has accomplished and she has grown soo much.
And Shawn has finally learned ALL his ABC's now we just have to get the letters memorized and write his name.

Now here's to the summer. I hope that it is filled with lots of laughs, popsicle grins, late nights of fireflies and cuddling.

Amber

No comments: