music


Friday, June 27, 2008

So these past few weeks have been fast paced. I went home to go to churchcamp. Let me just say that camp is hard now that I have gotten use to having constant access to things when ever Iwant. I hate no cellphone service. And no internet is not any easier. Not to mention no hot water, or the closest starbucks is almost a full 2 hours away.
My daughter is now 7 years old. I am so not okay here. She is growing up way to fast and it is hard for me to let go and watch her fall and make mistakes. I know she has too, but-I dont like it. One thing is for sure, Kathy and Shawn are still very close and love to be together. When they are not together, Shawn misses her. He asks for her. I hope they remain close.
Right now-they are gone until the 4th of July. I have talked daily with them and they are having so much fun. Shawn is growing up and talking like a grown up. I do miss them but I know how important it is for them to both be with grandparents. They are very important in children's lives and help make sure they have fun and implant little things.
SO that is aboutall here, nothin new. Things are starting to calm down hope it stays that way.

Amber

No comments: