music


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SUMMER SETTING FAST

I am amazed at how fast this summer has passed by.
I am three weeks away from finishing my college math classes. YIPEE no more math or so we hope anyway.
Kathy is gone again-this time with my mom. I think she is getting tired though because when I talk to her she mentions coming home or how long til I come home.
Shawn really misses her when she is gone. I really hate splitting them up-it makes them both sad. You don't realize how much they rely on one another til they are separated.
Bryan is working hard and cant wait til we go to the lake in August so he can just breathe. I second that.
We put the pool up and Shawn absolutely loves it. He is like a fish.
Well that is all for now and let you know more late.
Amber

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

I know what you mean about brother and sister separation. Kailee has been gone off and on for a week at a time all summer long. Tyler hates it! He looks at a pictures of her and wants to talk to her on the phone every night!

Parker Life said...

Kat's and Shawn's bond are way different than anyone I have ever seen.
They really rely on one another and love having each other around.
It is nice to see a family being a family. Hope it lasts forever.