music


Monday, December 29, 2008

Concerts, Gingerbread cookies and presents!

We went to the Christmas concert for Kathy-thought it was great.
Kathy looked very good-I thought she did very well. Personally I think she looked amazing and gorgeous!



Then we got ready for mom to come to have Christmas with us. She and Lance came and along with them came the stomache bug but even after Shawn used Lance's toothbrush-none of the kids or even me got it! Awesome-I know. Anyways the kids and mom made gingerbread men-here are those pics-



Then opening presents:
Mom bought these nerf guns and then it was on. I wish I had pictures of the war that went down that night. I think mom has all the pics of that.
Then mom and I snuck away to watch Twilight and I have to say it was good-I really didn't know what to expect but mom had read all the books so far so I thought well it's not bad if mom is reading but it is funny that mom is reading about vampires.
well there is more to come but later.
Hollar later
Amber



























No comments: