music


Monday, December 15, 2008

WOW NEVER IMAGINED!

OK-November was a rough month for me due to the holidays and my mother in laws awesome bananna pudding-way too much there.
When I went to Fort Stockton-I forgot my pills and I walked like once for the five days we were there.
I did work out and start back on the pills when we got back home. I have been working up at the school too so there were a few more days when I would forget to take them. But much to my surprise I still lost weight. I lost 5 more pounds and I am now below 200. I am at 196-so I have gone from 228 to 196 in just a few months. I am still working out a friend and I run bleachers on Mondays(I hope not today it is just way too cold!) and then I try to run one and walk one at the track like 5 times around. But Tuesday-Saturday is pretty much the bike, walking, taebo, and my exercise ball and weights. I can now ride the bike 2 and half miles in 6 minutes.
Christmas is almost here and my list of gifts to get is not dwidling fast enough or at least not as fast as the money does.
This week is busy. Tonight Kathy and Shawn have their tumbling Christmas party, then tomorrow is Kathy's school program, Wednesday kathy is going to get to read to her teacher from last year's class, then Thursday is party day at school. Friday is awards ceremony and out for break. I also eat lunch with her on Fridays and run all my errands.
It is getting pretty hard to figure out what to get everyone. I wish I could just do gift cards to something and call it good but you never know what people really want unless they just say I want this.
Kathy wants a motorcycle-not happen sister! Shawn wants a green b-b gun! That is a definete NO! That is what they asked Santa for but they have asked for everything under the sun from Bryan and I. I am all about educational toys this year. I want learning and playing together.
Well enough for now-hollar later!
Amber

No comments: