music


Sunday, November 28, 2010

NOVEMBER 2010

There hasn't been much going on since my last post.

The kids are doing great and making it here and seem to be adjusting well. Shawn seems to be settling finally in class and although he isnt very volcal on what goes on I do hear from others how great he is doing and what a wonderful lil man he is growing into.
Kathy seems to be okay-she is making friends and loving it as far as I can tell. Her report card was great- just one C but it was a high and in Math soo its okay-I can live with that. As long as she is trying and I can see she is.

Thanksgiving came and went and I cannot believe that we have lived here now 5 months. I miss my friends greatly and think of them often. I know that just because I left doesnt mean we cant still talk and hang out but it is hard with me being amom. I just cant pick up and go see them when the day has been bad and enjoy some chocolate with them and hang out and breathe.
But I am thankful for them and know that there will come a time when I can see them again.

Christmas is right around the corner- I hate this time of year. I am not sure why but I just have never been a fan. I find it harder and harder every year to perk up and get a tree and throw decorations on it but I know the kids love it and enjoy it so we do it. It seems that people only focus on what to get or money this time of year or lets be nice just because of Christmas but as soon as it is over that goes out the window.

Bryan and I are getting ready for our 10 year anniversary. This year it comes with a breath of deep relief- it was a tough year and glad to see it go. I am glad to see us hanging on. Take it a day at a time and sometimes even by minutes so that we can remind each other of what it is were doing.

Looking forward to the spring and summer- warmer temperatures and pretty days. It will be nice to be able to not freeze and wear my flipflops without numb toes. I miss my friend the hot sunshine oh and rain where are you will I ever see you again? I remember seeing you all the time but we dont live there anymore- we now live where you hardly ever visit. I do miss you though and cant wait for it to pour here.

Well that is all I know Like I said life is very slow right now which I welome and am comforted by the lack of action around here.

Love ya bunches- hollar later Amber

No comments: