music


Saturday, September 13, 2008

NEW LIFE UNDERWAY!

Hey okay- so i have been on this new "way of life" thing, and it has been odd.
For the past 4 months I have been walking for like 30 minutes a day with friends. And trying different things. Nothing has been working. So I am trying it differently this time-with a doctor's help and guidance.I saw the doctor on Tuesday and began it Wednesday morning.
So today is Saturday-it has been raining and windy all day long. Today is hard. My favorite thing on days like this is load up with blankets and movies and tons of ice cream and cookies.
I have been doing this for 4 days. It has been really hard.
I have taken the pills and I am back at that nervous feeling. I hope to be use to it by next week. I have also upped my walking from just in the morning to nights also. I am doing a walking path in the mornings and the track at night. I have cut all my servings by more than half and no seconds. I have upped my water intake to 8 bottles a day. I have had (the kid's plastic cups) 2 half-cups of tea all week long.

So there is where I stand for now and hope to see a difference in clothes at least in a week or two.
Hollar more later-Amber

No comments: