music


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Great Progress being made

WOW!
I am so impressed on how well I am doing on this whole new life thing. I forgot how much fun it was to run and exercise. I use to love it so much and now I remember why.
So I really do not see much physical progress but I do see a difference in my clothing. A big difference and that is exciting. I really have no clue how much I have lost I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. On my scales it says like 13 pounds. But I doubt it is that much.
Friends say they can tell in several different places like my face. I sure hope so. Something better be slimming down.
Like I said I can really tell in clothing. I was going to wear one of my favorite blouses to church on Sunday and Bryan told me not to wear it again because it was to baggy and it looked to big. So that was exciting.
I will keep you posted as time passes on.
I hope to at least lose 8 before the two weeks is up. That is 4 a week-not too much.
Hollar back soon! Amber

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so exciting, Amber! Keep it up!