music


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OUCH THAT REALLY DID HURT!

OK so I have not had a productive week or month.

Monday night was going good until after supper. I was feeling a pain that was completely undeniably horrid. This was worse than labor pains. It stayed painful for the entire night, and all of Tuesday. Finally I call the doctor and after talking on and off all day he told me to to the E.R. .
After one blown vein in the hand-and a catscan and some morphine they discover that I have fluid in my pelvis. The doctor said that I had ruptured ovarian cysts.
I was in shock-so not what I expected. I have never felt anything this bad.
It will hurt for a few more days until my body absorbs the fluid and I am on pain pills. I am glad that the bad weather has kept Bryan home so that he could be with Shawn and Kat.
This was something that never crossed my mind of what could be wrong. I was completely blown away.
So anyways-now I am at home- resting and so frustrated because I have so much to do.
Anyways getting tired-hollar back later!

Amber Parker

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Amber...I'm sorry! My mom has had that happen a few times and she says its the most painful thing she's ever gone through. I sure hope you feel better soon!