music


Sunday, February 15, 2009

MY SWEET VALENTINES!

I had a great Valentines day.
First my in-laws came down and spen Friday night with us and left Saturday taking both of my kdis with them.
Then I left to see my baby nephews. I could not wait to see them. Bryan was going to go with me but he is sick. He cannot stop coughing and says his nose is running-he claims it is allergies, but I THINK it is the same junk that everyone in the world is getting.
So I drove to Snyder with the excitement bubbling and finally got there to hold and cuddle with my little guys, and see my sister in law and brother. Dustin was working hard on his house but I really enjoyed hanging out with Amy and the boys.
Amy cooked a very good pasta meal for lunch-soo good. The boys are growing up so fast and getting to be so strong. They were so sweet and I really got my baby fix, and just snuggled as much as the boys let me.
But sadly I had to tell the boys bye at 7 p.m. so I could go home to check on Bryan.
Whom has finally listened to me- and started taking medicine and slowly starting to feel better.
The kids are not back yet but I expect them soon. Bryan is resting and slowly getting rid of the cough and junk but I stayed home today and took care of him.
The kids do not have school tomorrow but Kat does have a basketball game. I am assistant coaching her team and it is hilarious. The team is doing great and winning 4 games in a row.
Well I guess that is all-will hollar back later.

Amber

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for coming to see us! I enjoyed it so much!