music


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SO LOVED CATS








I finally can cross off another life dream. This past weekend my mom and I went to the musical hit-CATS.


If anyone knows me they know my love for cats. There is just something about this animal that I am drawn too. Anyways it was so much fun.


We went to the chocolate factory on the square-that place was awesome and I will go back soon. Amazing chocolate and great prices. We also ate at this place called Ferre and it was amazing. The view was beautiful and the sun was just setting-the view of the performance hall was amazing and it was peaceful.


We went into the performance hall and it was beautiful. It was all white with marble flooring and it was just so elegant and beautiful. The dome inside the hall was my favorite. It was so cool. Then the lights dimmed and it was time to start. I love that feeling that one gets right before the play begins-as the lights go out and everyone gets quiet and you can just hear a pin drop.


The play was awesome and everything I have been dreaming it would be. I have been dying to see this since I was like 6 years old and my dad just told me to when I was 18 I could see it-then it left broadway. So when I heard about it I immediately had to go.


I was in the second row from the stage it was awesome.



Here are a few pics from the night. This is part of the Bass Performance Hall from the front doors. At the front of the building are these two sculptures of trumpet playing 'angels'. It really is a sight to see. very pretty. I had a ton of fun and I hope mom did too.
Hollar later Amber

No comments: