music


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Missing but tons of action

It has been awhile but it has not been because we have nothing going on-it's just been busy since Shawn's birthday.
This is our first full week of summer. Summer is my favorite season and I live for every day that the sun is out and there are no plans and I can just sit in my backyard and let the sun burn my skin and watch kids play and nothing weigh on my mind.
Since the last post we have had end of the year awards, track meet, my diploma is actually getting here in 3 weeks, me being sick, Bryan getting poison ivy and using LIME to kill it.
We also have had the luck of having 8 boston terrier puppies from the now married "lucky and lilly".
I am looking for a job and keep praying one will show that will work with my kids so they do not have to be sacraficed.
The decision to go to churchcamp has still not been decided-we want to find or rent a camper so that me and the kids will have a place to stay and not impose on anyone. But it does not look like that will happen.
Oh yeah plus baseball season-Gosh Shawn just played his last game yesterday which was amazing-he has grown soo much in the past few months. The team I coach with some friends and also Kathy's team may have a chance to go to playoffs-CRAZY!
Did I mention that I actually now have a degree. LOL yea I know it's just an associates and I still have 2 years before the bachelors but hey a few years ago I never thought I would get this far.
Kathy turns 8 in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do for her bday. I think we are planning another 4th of July Bash-which is my all time favorite holiday.
The kids have been sleeping in, and spending all day outside in their swimsuits-in and out of the pool and sprinkler, and Shawn is turning dark and his hair is getting lighter and Kathy is too.
Vacation Bible school starts Monday and I am teaching Kathy's class.
I have not talked to anyone lately just hanging out here and trying to figure out our summer and when we can plan things. OH I officially become a CASA advocate on the 10th- I am being sworn in at the courthouse in Hamilton or the bank because the courthouse is under construction.
Today, since it rained last night, I took the kids to see the movie UP-I think every family in America should see it. IT really hits home and makes everyone think about life and it is good for the adults to see it too-super cute and clean and just makes you realize what is really important in a time of today. We also saw The Night at the Museum 2-it was cute and okay there was some adult humor but it was ok.
I think that about sums everything up. Miss everyone and hope all is well-Best wishes and hollar later and I will post pics in a few minutes of puppies, baseball, and kids.


Hollar later

Amber

1 comment:

Mike and Cymbre said...

Sounds like things have been exciting around your house! Congrats on receiving your diploma!! That's a great accomplishment! We went to see Up and I LOVED it!! I agree that everyone should go see it!! Hope you have a great summer.