music


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Puppies Baseball and Kids-just pictures






First let me explain this picture- Remember that Lucky is part Boston Terrier and part Jack Russel Terrier.the day after Lilly gave birth-the kids woke up and found a jack russel terrier dog and a puppy outside that was boston terrier. The kids were so excited so they came to get me.

I went outside to check and it was a jack russel with a puppy that was identical to Lucky. Looks like Lucky has been "cheating on Lilly". Poor girl. LOL let me explain that too-Shawn asked where the puppies came from and I wasn't sure how to answer him so he answered himself- It's like you and dad-ya'll got married and had me and Kathy. So lucky and lilly got married and now she has to have babies. So below are all the puppies and kids in baseball and a few others..



No comments: