music


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Possibly a new start

At this point we are not sure what this means. For us we are just praying and trying to keep our heads and spirits up. Friday afternoon Bryan was laid off of his job-he was told he could sit at home for 3-6 weeks and wait for them to call him to go to work or find a new job. Well we began looking for jobs-and so far only one has considered hiring Bryan and seems very promising-at the interview that is-but we have not heard from them yet.
It is strange the way all of this has unfolded and we know somewhere Bryan will find work we just hope that it will cover what we need and pay what we need or I will have to get a job which is something I will do if we have to but I sure do not want to leave the kids if I do not have too. Day care is so scarry but I am praying that will be taken care of.
Anyways wanted to give an up date.
Talk later
Amber

2 comments:

Mike and Cymbre said...

I'm so sorry to hear this!! Lean on God and He'll guide you where you should be...hang in there!

Shopoff Family said...

We'll be praying for you guys! Keep us updated! Love and miss you!