music


Monday, August 17, 2009

AND WE HAVE DECIDED.....

Hey ya'll how are you?
Life here is moving right along.
After many months to think, pray and debate and discuss options-I think that Bryan and I have twisted and turned and debated and discussed this topic till it has nothing left.
We think that from where we are the best thing for Shawn is to go to preschool. We feel that the cirriculum, the teacher, the other kids and the opportunities that it will provide will be good and can only build him up.
I am expecting some behavior changes but just like with this and every other bad habit you see the behavior-you then correct the behavior. If the behavior is repeated-you punish if not you reward. It will only be for a few hours in the afternoon.
He is excited and I am excited to see how much his little brain learns. I am not really sad about the issue because I know that I will have him in the mornings to myself and to preteach and remind him and eat lunch with him.
It is a new stage in our lives-another year to grow and explore and learn and see what is to come.
We are facing this change in our life positively and full of prayer, and just ask for the support in this choice. Again-you can disagree but still be nice.
Thanks for all of the ideas and thoughts on this-I for one did not think that this was such a hot topic but obviously it is.
Thanks
Hollar later
Amber

2 comments:

Mike and Cymbre said...

How exciting for Shawn!! ...and for you to have a few hours of YOU time!

Parker Life said...

Yes it will be exciting for Shawn. My time will still be full of stuff that I will be doing at the school, my own school and other odd and end jobs that I have. I love being able to decide what I do-Im not tied down to anything really.