music


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NEW LIFE-TIME TO REDECORATE

As many of you know I have been working really hard to
change many things.
Some say I am changing too much at once and it is overwhelming and hard to get use to. But so far I am happy in the direction in my life. For the first time in a long time, I am not just a wife or a mom. I am finally getting me and understanding how to control me and get me out there.
I love the colors brown, blue and tan. I love a lot of different colors but when I saw this I had to have it. This is my new bed. I am redoing my entire bedroom around this color scheme. My kids are no long allowed to just go into my room. Children wakened by nightmares-occasionally will still sneak in-but that won't last forever. I have NO DOGS ALLOWED.
This is my place to breathe and unwind and write or sleep or just sit.
I am doing well for the most part. I am really revisiting a lot of my past hobbies that I am beginning to have time for again. Things are finding their places and hopefully doors will open up to me soon in other areas.
The kids are growing fast and everything is either loud and dramatic, fast and happy, or everyone is asleep(my favorite time!)
I am also getting ready to destroy Shawn's bathroom and put new sink, new lighting, painting and just really making it what I want. That feels good-doing what you want to whatever part of the house you want and having not to wait and ask for permission from a landlord.
Then we are ripping up carpet slowly-room by room. I am sick of it. The floor I want really will be nicer and cleaner and easier.
I just really am at a part of my life where I want it organized and neat and simple. Finally it took me 25 years but I am here. Better late than never. In high school I was organized-my room everything had a place. But over the years I have had bigger fish to fry.
Bryan is well. He is working and trying to enjoy his new schedule of coming home earlier and hanging out with the kids. It is nice to see him happy again.
Well that is all. I will post more pics when changes are made. And coming soon a monthly picture of me before life change and after and even more after hopefully where I look a lot smaller.

Talk later
Amber

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amber, I love the colours of your bedroom they really do blend in very well. I am just in the process of redecorating my living room and have been looking about the internet for clearance offers and deals and came across a BHS sale that seems to have some great discounted deals on homware.