music


Monday, March 30, 2009

ALMOST THERE

I have been working really hard on getting some things done before Shawn gets into school. One of those things is a degree-right now I am in two classes-International Business Relations and Organizational Theory and Behavior-well this coming Sunday at midnight-My International Business Relations class will be over and then in another week the Organizational one will be over and HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE AN ASSOCIATES IN BUSIENSS. That is more than I ever thought I would get. Then in May I begin working on my Bachelors in Human Services and Management.
My Casa training is about to end this Thursday then I have interview process and I really hope I make it through because I really feel that this is taking me in the right direction of where I want to be. In the mean time I need a job-I have no idea what to do-Bryan's job has slowed down and it isn't quiet making is so I have to figure something out or he has to figure something out.

Here are a few more pictures of Kathy and Shawn that I took of them just messing around.
Hollar later Amber

1 comment:

Shopoff Family said...

Good for you, girl! Way to stick with class and get yourself a degree. That's awesome! What a great example you're setting for your kiddos