music


Sunday, March 1, 2009

BASKETBALL OVER!

WAY TO GO HOOPSTERS!

The kids did so well. They really improved and learned so much. The team won 5 games and lost 3. They even made it to the championship tournament. I am so proud of them. They played really hard and took 2nd place out of the tournament. I have tried adding video but it wont work so here are a few pictures of her and her team playing.

Kathy has grown alot during this time, and it was so much fun coaching her.

Next on the list is baseball, and I am trying to get to coach her in this and Shawn will begin tee-ball too. I am excited about seeing him play. He plays in the front yard with Bryan and Kat and he is really good-I can't imagine where that came from-lol. Bryan really is so funny listening to him play with the kids in the front yard. He is so passionate about it and forgets that they are little and just learning. I love it!

Hollar later
Amber

No comments: