music


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LIFE-STAYING AFLOAT!

Although it is spring break it has not been much of a break.
I am not use to having the kids here for spring break.They usually leave that Friday after school lets out and do not come back til the Sunday before school starts again-they are usually with Bryan's dad and Carol. This time they did get to go see my mom on Saturday and returned today but I did not get everything done that I needed too.
But Saturday and Sunday were the best days that Bryan and I have had together in a very long time.
We went to see the twins in Snyder and mom met me there and took our kids. We spent the weekend with Dustin, Amy and the sweetest boys. We watched the boys Sunday morning so that Dustin and Amy could go to church together. Bryan and I had a small bible study while we let the boys play on their blankets next to us and sang a few bible class songs to theem. It was refreshing to us and it helped us discuss among one another in a way that we do not normally get to talk. Amy thought we were doing her a favor but it really was the other way around.
I have to tell you Amy is a very good cook-she spoiled us and taught me a few things about food and cooking. We left not wanting to leave just because Bryan and I both knew that I cannot cook that good.
Life has been busy and frustrating and full. Sometimes I get so caught up in trying to stay afloat that I and Bryan too forget that it is okay to let God and our faith to just carry us and help us survive.
It has been a stressful few weeks. Baseball starts soon and possible acting classes for Kathy-like she need helps with drama.
Anyways I am tired and have laundry to do and clothes to put up so I have to get back to work.

Hollar Later

Amber

2 comments:

Amy said...

We loved having you and Bryan here. It was so nice to get to go church together! Someday you can ship your kids to my house and get caught up :)

And it's definitely okay to let your faith carry you through! You're a great mom Amber! Don't let the little things stress you out.

Mike and Cymbre said...

I agree with Amy! Let your faith carry you! It's great that you and Bryan were able to share that moment with each other. I hope you have many more!!