music


Saturday, March 28, 2009

MUDFIGHTS!

It has been a while since my last post and our life has been busy.


Spring break was fun, and the break needs to be longer. We ran out of days to get it all done.
Since spring break, we have been running constantly.

First a weight update-ok my total lost now is at 45 pounds.Which is not bad and I am happy about but for the past 3weeks it seems that I have slacked off in exercise, eating, and I keep forgetting to take my pills. So I have got to get back on this-why do I start slacking when the weather is warm. It is annoying-so I have to try harder.
Kathy is now in acting class-just something to fill some time and open up something new for her to try. She really likes it and to be honest it really fits her. Shawn and her are about to begin baseball, and I am coaching Kathy's baseball with another parent. It will be fun and I am excited about that. Bryan is coaching Shawn's tee-ball team with a friend of his- so they are excited about that too. I am glad that Bryan is able to do that. I know it is something that he wanted to do.
I think we are about to stop tumbling for the summer but it may actually stop in like May because of how busy we get. Everyday of the week is something and sometimes two somethings.
I have also begun training to work with CASA-court appointed special advocate for children. I am so excited. I have not gone through the interview yet but I have to have training first, then interview. So I hope I get accepted. Also if I get accepted I would be able to have that as my internship when I began needing that in the next year or so.
It really is getting toward that time-in 2 weeks I will hopefully have my Associates in Business done and in May begin working on my Human Services and Management degree then I can get my license in counseling. I should be done when Kathy is like 14.
Shawn is also about to register for PRE-K. So excited and so is he. Also he has gone from training wheels to NO training wheels. He is growing up so fast. I just wish I could press pause.
Ok so I let the kids have a mud fight the other day it was hilarious and here are some pictures of that.
They made a mess-but they made a memory and it was a blast and guess what they wash!
Well hollar later,
Amber

1 comment:

Amy Holifield said...

Way to go, Amber! 45 lbs is great!