music


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Complaints-sorry

Ok well I have to say that life really is interesting.
I have recieved several complaints considering my last post so let me see if I can clear up the confusion.

First of all-I am a Christian and I am a strong believer in the bible and what it says. I do not make my own interpreations-I read it then follow it to the very best of my ability. Yes I fail and yes I mess up. I am sorry. But I do ask for forgiveness and try try again.
Second-this country was built on the values and morals of Christianity. And if you choose to be aitheistic then that is fine-go ahead but leave the ones alone that believe in God and believe that certain things are just wrong.
Third-I do not pass judgement. I love all people-I just hate the sin. Yes some of God's creations are better off stufted but it is not my place to judge just state how I feel and where that feeling stems from.
I think I have the right to state my opinion just as everyone else in the world. I am not saying I am better than no one and I have never believed that I am better than anyone. And I never will.
But if those who disagree with where I stand on issues are hurt I am sorry but I do not let your views cause me pain and hurt me. It is opinion.
Sorry about the offense but I do feel the way I feel and I will let you feel what you feel.
I'm tired of having your views shoved down my throat but hardly ever say anything about it because I cannot change the way one feels. So I agree to disagree and let it be.

Hollar Amber

No comments: