music


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Next Appointment

Ok so I am now down to 206.
I feel so frustrated. I have my next appointment this Friday and I have lost some but I am so close to one of my goals I am trying to push myself to lose those 6 pounds by Friday-any fast weightloss ideas let me have em!
The past like 2weeks have been the hardest for me. I do not like this weather change and time change. Usually I look forward to this time change but for some reason it is not the same as in the past.
The halloween candy has got to go. The bite size 3 musketeers, snickers, and twix bars are the culprits and I am not happy about it. I also went out with some friends and we all decided we were going to have something against our diet that night-well I shared the molten lava chocolate ice cream thing from chillis with everyone. That was big trouble. I have not had chocolate in forever and it was ooh soo good.
I did work out double the night before and since then.
I tried on this shirt-kind of the shirt I am gaging my weight loss in-I bought it in August. I said I will wear this in like 4 months. It is a juniors extra large. Today I put it on-it was the very first time I could actually wear it and be comfortable in it. I still feel I need more room in the front but the arms and the chest and sides it fits great. Just this dang tummy.
Here is a picture of me in it.



Well I have to get back to life and have a list a mile long so hollar later.
Amber

No comments: