music


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FUN WEEKEND AHEAD!




Ok here is a pound update. When I went to the doctor the other day I was at 214. Last night and this morning when I weighed I was at 208. We are almost at my first goal weight. YIPEE!


Hey this weekend I am sure is going to be a blast.


At least a major improvement from last weekend. For it is time for tricking and mostly treating. YEA! But I think my kids will be the best dressed on our street. Their faces will be made up like the actual ragdoll.
I have been begging Kathy to do this since Shawn was 1. I told her this is the last time I will ask if she will do it-I will let her pick what she wants to be from now on. She finally agreed. Better pictures will be taken this weekend.
Shawn loves his and I think he just looks perfect.
Kathy's is precious on her. It is such a cute outfit and she actually is having fun dressing up as Raggedy Ann.
Well I just thought I would post this. Probably no more thoughts till next week.
Hollar later
Amber

2 comments:

The James Posse said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that we have created a blogspot for our family.

The Boyd Gang said...

Love the costumes. They are great!