music


Monday, October 27, 2008

I hate Monday

I know that many of you do. I mean who wants the weekend to stop and then have to get back to work or school or back to the week routine. Mondays are the worst for me.
I find that it is the day that I want to sleep in on, or just sleep through.
When that alarm goes off at 6:30-I tend to hit snooze more on this day than anyother day of the week. I usually tend to run late to everything on this day too. I do not understand it.
I hate scheduling anything for monday-no doctor appointments no play dates.
I sit around til about noon then we eat and I put Shawn down for a nap then I begin cleaning up things like the kids rooms washing sheets and cleaning bathrooms and vaccuming everything then cleaning the kitchen. Then I look up its time to get Kathy and rush home do snacks, get changed hop in the car to be at tumbling that starts at 5pm and we get home about 7:15 and have supper. Then bath -book -bed! Then I usually go walk and do other exercises outside or inside which ever one that works.
It's just Monday mornings that I try to prolong. My favorite thing is to come home from dropping Kathy off, sit in the recliner in my sweats and cuddle up with Shawn and watch cartoons like sesame street and curious george and so on. By the time Handy Manny rolls around I am ready.
Shawn really is awesome and helps me get going but he really just cuddles and he just talks to me and as long as I answer I dont have to open my eyes.
Yep well I better get ontop of today's schedule but I hate MONDAYS!
Talk soon
Amber

No comments: