music


Thursday, October 23, 2008

LEARNING THROUGH MY CHILDREN

Since I have had kids there are so many things I learn daily and I kick myself for not knowing before hand. So I just wanted to shed some light.
I was the lucky one-I was shown from the beginning the work and life of Jesus and the power one holds in being a believer and a Christian. I am not going to give up it just angers me at times.
I was the lucky one that got the good home and the second chance.
It stinks that when you are a child that you are not capapble of realizing how good you had it. That it takes growing up and then hearing for the rest of your life how horrible you were as a kid and how you messed up everything. I cant erase the past but I can guarentee that I am different and have learned great lessons since and I am sorry for the past. I am very sorry.
I wish that there were a way to press rewind and watch somethings as an adult and then go in and edit and fix the problems so everyone's life would be perfect and up to that person's standards.
I often look at my children and think "I could never give you up." You couldn't pay me enough of anything to walk away and let someone else raise them. Let someone else hear them laugh. Let someone else wipe tears away and make the hurt stop. I understand( DO NOT ACCEPT) why
kids are given away or abandoned. But you have no right to even have the privelege to have a child if you are not willing to give up the selfish crap and turn to your child and do all you can that is right by them. NO EXCUSE! They are worth more than that.
I am grateful more and more everyday for my second chance. I wish I could have proved that as a kid. I just wish others had been given my second chance to understand where I come from and why I feel the way I feel.
Ok sorry didn't mean to rant but sometimes you just have to scream!

No comments: