music


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

YEA! 14 down and many more to go!

So I went to the doctor on Friday. I should have posted sooner but it's been busy on the homefront. Since I have begun this a month ago as of Friday I have lost 14 pounds but since Friday afternoon I have lost 2 more.
I also ripped my guest bathroom apart. Put wood trim and painted it and got it all going. It has been busy. We also have ripped up the carpet in hallway and layed wood down. Eventually I want all carpet gone! And all animals. This is driving me crazy. I finally bought a big pin to lock the dogs up in. We just have to fix it to where they are seperated. I feel bad because I love having them around soo much but really they can still come in just not all day and every day. It will be a very hard transitions for my pampered bostons but they will survive.
Kat is well. She is having a few learning disabilities that are very frustrating to me. You know when you have kids you hope that the kids didn't get any of the dumb genes from you or bad habits. Well Kat was not so lucky she inherited my dyslexia. Except hers is a bit more extreme. She is smart though and can do this. It's just really hard to watch as a parent knowing that you went through it and it wasn't so fun and now you know the road that is a head of her and it's a bit heartbreaking. But it will be okay. Life with dyslexia isn't all that bad. Sure we turn left instead of right or write a few letters backwards-it keeps life interesting. LOL This is me trying to keep it positive so go with me.
I remember growing up my cousin sang this song "dyslexia" and it fit me perfect. I felt like someone finally understood me. I need him to sing that for her maybe it will make her understand that she isn't the only one.
Shawn is home now and is getting back into routine. He is exhausted and has learned so much while he was gone. He has told me alot of good stories like about the chickens flogging him.
Well let you know more when I know more. Take Care
Hollar later
Amber

No comments: