music


Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Firsts

So I have the most amazing and precious nephews. We could not be more blessed. When you look at these angels, you know that God has been watching them and protected them. Their mother did an awesome job getting them here.
I hear people talk about how small babies are and all that but until you witness it for yourself-you really do not get the full picture.
The tiny ears, and fingers. It truly is remarkable.
We cannot wait for the firsts to begin and to hear about it and laugh about all the things these two guys will do in years to come.
While I was there with family this past week, I stayed on my schedule and did not eat things I should not. That is a real test. If you have ever eaten out wit my dad then you know what I mean. You have to have the full course mean. But I restrained and did well. While I was gone I did not weigh. Before I left I did though and was at 212. But when I returned before bed that night I weighed and it was 210.5.
My doctor's appointment is on Friday and I am a bit nervous to see what his scales reveal. But I know I have lost some I can feel it in my clothes.
House remodeling is in full swing and a bit annoying. Bryan and I can't seem to hardly agree on anything in this area. When we do find something we both like it's either impossible or to expensive! GRRR!
Well I will keep trying and hope to make more progress through the week.
Hollar later
Amber

No comments: