music


Thursday, October 30, 2008

I had to add these! They are the best!

This is Shawn as Raggedy Andy This is Kathy as Raggedy Ann These two are very hard to seperate. I hope they stay this close forever.

Call me prejudice but I just think he is the cutest thing. Oh and so is she-just precious!
This is my family. The ones that have saved me from me! This man is amazing and does the most amazing things for me. Anytime I am down-I just look at these two smiles and it really turns it around. Today was fun. I couldnt help it- I got camera happy and took some great shots of the kids in full costume-face painted and all.
It was so much fun watching them together today. Today is a day I will forever hold in my heart and never forget!
I think they are the best rag dolls ever.
Hollar later
&
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

That is just one cute family. I wish my kids would dress as Ann and Andy.